Male Attractology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My articles in English

Go down

My articles in English Empty My articles in English

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:14 am

!!! Manifest to Incels !!!
Hi guys!
I'm Max from Russia. My English is not perfect - take it as it is.
Although I'was in a relationship for approx 3 years Im the incel too.
I want to share with you with basic fundamental conqlutions that probably will drammatically change your life
in a better way: (For now Im developing  with my own only forces a fundamentally new approach in psychology - the male attractology, and trying to create appropriate NPO organization in my country)

1.Incels must never share their experience with each other - because YOU DONT have experience. This will never work. You do not have the appropriate knowledge and you are not able create it!! you need to get some basics from somebody allready experiensed  before gaining your own positive(that works) experiense with women.-->2

2.Any Incel must ask for sharing experience only a really experienced guy  (And it is highly desirable on an ongoing basis) who is in strong long term and  real realationship with a beautiful woman or girl(so you must check him before getting his experience(just look at his woman - do you like her?really?), never ask for experiense from windbags- who just speaks but never have - but only from a real man)! - It's difficult, but it's right. Do it!
You can share such "asked" experience among you on different forums. its not toxic - its really working.

3. Each incel must (using information got in 2) join the group of experiensed guys and make contacts with them and hang out in such groups (ideally as equel member!)constantly and nothing more (he learns there by examples of others who become his role models in  a relationships with women) - this is the only way you can become attractive for  girls.

I see 4 basic criteria for choosing the right group  right now:
(they are formed to avoid mutual discomfort or even exclution) here they are
3.1 You appearence must not be too better then appearnace of guys in the group,
ideally you must look like twin brothers(and it is so in experiensed groups exactly due to
avoiding unnecessary competition)  
Appearance = the handsomeness of your face, slenderness or athleticness of you body,
you height and so on. Visually it is felt by your genetically programmed evaluating and comparision system. Just look at them and at yourself with a sober look and compare.
If you a little(not much) bit better - its ok.

3.2 THeir abilities and skills(especially those that require a lot of  time for development, such as figure skating, etc.) coinsude with yours and match yours in level of mastery.

3.3 Courtship behavior - We all are genetically programmed on different
types of Courtship behavior but nevertheless the types  are coincide between differennt guys
(For example so widle spread bad boy role model or rematic guy role mode)
There is no need for "bad boys" to group with romantics - it will damage as bad guys as romantics
(our stupid system of education for some reason does so that's why there are so many cases of bulling at school). A bad boy must be grouped only with skilled bad boys and so on.

3.4 Human qualities such as reliability, If you are an unreliable person yourself, you should not group with reliable guys because they hate slovens.
On the other hand, there are a lot of not reliable guys who, nevertheless, enjoy great attention from beatiful women. Its better for you to group with these guys.

3.5 Edditional criteria
3.5.1 A high statous of job
3.5.2 Income - is he richer than you?
3.5.3 A Higher education
3.5.4 Leadership position in his job (1- yes;  0 - no; -1 - bulled (discriminated or humiliated)
3.5.5 Leadership position in his a-group(1- yes ; 0- no; -1 - bulled (discriminated or humiliated))
3.5.6 Leadership position in his parents(1- yes ; 0- no; -1 - bulled (discriminated or humiliated))
3.5.6 Leadership position in his wife and children(1- yes ; 0- no; -1 - bulled (discriminated or humiliated))

If a role model candidate man is bulled anywhere than he doesn't fit as a role model

All these 5 your features of you must be close to the group you have chosen. But if no - just look for
another FITTING  EXPERIENSED group(there are many experiensed and very different male groups all over the world -
(NOTE:)there is no need try to develop some  of these 5 features on your own,
because they are very difficult or impossibble to develop or even can break you mental or
phisical health without serious results.
Because they are important for grouping only but NOT for women themselves.

I ve got information about a good many, for example, fat guys(and who are even not rich at the same time) who in high demand among beatiful girls - so if you are fat - than group with experiensed fat guys.
If you are a midget than group with experienced midgets and so on.

You must take into accout all 5(together) criteria listed together in order
to succeed in integration.

If you share your own false experience - you are simply wasting your time.

4. It is very difficult to implement point 3 for incel himself( for example you  dont have appropriate communication skills(I dont))), therefore

There is a long need in  creating nonprofit international highly professional organization helping men on the issues of male attraciveness and relationship "The Solidarity ", that will help to perform exactly this job - helping any guy to find his skilled cirlce that will fit him in order to become attractive for some kinds of women.

And you can also create appropriate organizations in your country !
Do it right now! Unite your forces!!!Gather information only from experienced guys!
Share it everywhere you can!
Do not wait!!
Nothing changes until YOU do it!

Admin
Admin

https://ma-forum.forum2x2.ru

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum